All international sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Any Goods returned by a customer to Meraki Official are at the sole risk and cost of the customer. The customer must bear the cost and expense of any loss of or damage to any Goods that are returned.The customer must, and undertakes to ensure, that any Goods returned to Meraki Official are sent by registered post with an effective tracking facility, and use the labels provided by Meraki Official with the original Order of Goods and include the completed return form.Sale items are final sale, we do NOT issue refunds or credit notes for any discounted items.If you wish to return Goods please ensure you comply with the specific conditions set out above & Change of Mind policy.
- You must first register for a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have emailed email@example.com you will receive your Return Authorisation number (RA#) and a return form by email.
- The return form must be completed and enclosed with the returned Goods within 5 days of receiving the order. The Goods must be wrapped in the original packaging, with tags on and in original condition that it was shipped and returned to Meraki Official, attention: Customer Care by registered post to:
MERAKI OFFICIAL, 265 STIRLING HWY, CLAREMONT, WA, 6010, AUSTRALIA
- Once your return is received by Customer Care, the Goods will be checked to ensure determine whether the Goods meet with Meraki Official’s returns conditions. If the Goods do meet the preconditions for return you will receive a refund. If the Goods do not meet the returns conditions Customer Care will contact you. For more information regarding returns, please contact us.
Change of Mind
A “change of mind” return means any return by a customer of Goods that are not faulty and have not been misdescribed. Meraki Official accepts the change of mind returns for a full refund provided that the Goods were full-priced items purchased online, and the following conditions have been met:
- The customer has obtained a return authorisation number (ra#) from Meraki Official.
- Returns to be received by Meraki Official within FIVE business days of receiving the Goods.
- The Goods have not been worn, altered, damaged or washed;
- The Goods have all original tags attached to them;
- The Goods returned are in their original packaging;
If a change of mind return does not meet any one or more of the above conditions, the change of mind return will be rejected. To ensure items are fit to be returned, we recommend that you:
- Do not apply any body moisturisers before trying clothing on in order to avoid marking leather, silk, suede and other delicate fabrics;
- Do not let make-up rub off on garments, and
- Do not allow jewellery to catch on garments.