If you wish to return your item, please contact us at email@example.com within 5 business days of receiving your item. Returns will not be accepted outside of this 5 business day window. You will be provided with a RA form, to be completed and included with your return.All returns must be received within 10 days of receiving the RA form. Customers are responsible for all return shipments and related shipping costs.
All international Orders may be subjected to import fee for any orders above $1000 AUD which is applied by Australian customs when clearing goods into the country. The duties, taxes and import fee and any surcharge will be deducted from the total refund amount. A copy of customs invoice will be emailed to you as proof of duties , taxes and import fees.
The customer must, and undertakes to ensure that any Goods returned to Meraki Official are sent by registered post with an effective tracking facility and include the completed return form.
Sale items are final sale, we do NOT issue refunds or credit notes for any discounted items.If you wish to return Goods please ensure you comply with the specific conditions set out above & Change of Mind policy.
- You must first register for a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have emailed email@example.com you will receive your Return Authorisation number (RA#) and a return form by email.
- The return form must be completed and enclosed with the returned Goods within 5 days of receiving the order. The Goods must be wrapped in the original packaging, with tags on and in original condition that it was shipped and returned to Meraki Official, attention: Customer Care by registered post to:
MERAKI OFFICIAL, 265 STIRLING HWY, CLAREMONT, WA, 6010, AUSTRALIA.
- Once your return is received by Customer Care, the Goods will be checked to ensure determine whether the Goods meet with Meraki Official’s returns conditions. If the Goods do meet the preconditions for return you will receive a refund. If the Goods do not meet the returns conditions Customer Care will contact you. For more information regarding returns, please contact Customer Care.
CHANGE OF MIND
A “change of mind” return means any return by a customer of Goods that are not faulty and have not been misdescribed. Meraki Official accepts the change of mind returns for a full refund provided that the Goods were full-priced items purchased online, and the following conditions have been met:
- The customer has obtained a return authorisation number (ra#) from Meraki Official.
- Returns will not be accepted outside of this 5 business day window. You will be provided with a RA form, to be completed and included with your return.All returns must be received within 10 days of receiving the RA form. Customers are responsible for all return shipments and related shipping costs.
- The Goods have not been worn, altered, damaged or washed;
- The Goods have all original tags attached to them;
- The Goods returned are in their original packaging;
If a change of mind return does not meet any one or more of the above conditions, the change of mind return will be rejected. To ensure items are fit to be returned, we recommend that you:
- Do not apply any body moisturisers before trying clothing on in order to avoid marking leather, silk, suede and other delicate fabrics;
- Do not let make-up rub off on garments, and
- Do not allow jewellery to catch on garments.